129.which of the following disorder is the most common mental disorder diagnosed by liaison psychiatrist in general hospital?
a. mood disorder
d. delusional disorder
e. organic personalities disorder
170. according to diagram anatomical structure of hearing people is?
a. tympani membrane
b. external meatus
d. outer hair cell
4. 44 y.o man crocodile tears syndrome has spontaneous lacrimation during eating because of misdirection regenerating autonomic nerve fibers. Which of the following nerve has been injured?
a. facial nerve proximal to the geniculate ganglion
b. auriculotemporal nerve
c. chorda tympani in the infratemporal fossa
d. facial nerve at the stylomastoid fossa
e. lacrimal nerve
143. sign symtomp meningkatnya ICP
e. menurunnya kesadaran, headache vomiting, papil edema
93. orang gelisah, hiperaktif dikasih obat amphetamine
175. turring movement organ
b. semicircular canal
92. stabing pain extended along her left mandibule. Which of the following most corvected diagnosed on her condition.
a. cluster headache
c. trigeminal neuralysis
e. glossopharyngeal neurologia
186. 10 y.o male. Got persistent headache and ataxia
Head CT: mass involving cerebellar vermis
CSF: abnormal cell
Microscopic: spindle cell and carrot shape forming rosette
a. Pitocytic astrocytoma
d. Choroid plexus papiloa
24 y.o male
Not yet spoken first clear word yet
Can’t understand what people say to him
Does not play with 3 year old brother
Make odd repetitive movement with his hand
b. Rett disorder
c. Disintegrative childhooh development
e. Pervasive developmental disorder not otherwise specified
135. most appropriate diagnosis?
136. which os more common in girls than boys?
41. congenital eye anomaly on eye lid. Eye cover by skin. The eye are small and defect. What is it?
42. 4 y.o speech delay, 16 kg, 70 cm, HC= 45 cm, IQ= 30
Face long, large ears, short stature, VRA, BRA= normal limit, FRAXA out x927,3
a. Turner syndrome
c. Down syndrome
d. Smith-lemli-opitz syndrome
143.the doctor in charge performs light reflex to the patient, which CN:
171. 3 y.o boy. Mother complained his child cant speak words. Hearing exam yg paling pas:
a. conductive hear loss left ear
b. conductive hear loss right ear
c. sensorineural loss left ear
d. sensorineural loss right ear
e. bilateral sensorineural loss
121. 42 y.o man, wife noticed that her husband has been called of work from ill, when he cant wake up in the morning, because he cant get out of the bed, he also loss apetite in food, interest in sex, sleep for hours each day, his husband not sure for continue on living, PE normal. What is the most likely disorder from info above?
123. orang yang rentan tehadap penyakit ini
a. anti social disorder
b. low self esteem
c. stonr ego
d. weak super ego
173. test yang memprovokasi BPPV
95. seorang pasien headache without fever, beberapa minggu sakit kepala parah + nausea dan vomiting, 1 minggu sebelumnya terjadi hemiparesis. Pemeriksaan apa yang paling dulu dilakukan?
a.head CT scan
b. head X-ray
c. lumbar puncture
d. head MRI
145. patient with head injury decrase consciousness, which of the following is the most likely prompt treatment?
a. head x-ray
c. airway, breathing and circulating screening
d. head CT-scan
e. blood gas analysis
116. 23y.o female, nausea, vomit, diare, sweating, watry eyes, rhinnorhea, muscle aches, substance used. Pas substance dilepas jadi symtom2 tadi
PE: pupil dilate (+)
Dysphoric mod, insomnia
c. Antagonist opiate
d. Symptomatic treatment
?. a patient is referred for an audiological evaluation following an otologic exam, tuning fork test revealed anormal rinne weber, if this patient is suspected for faking his hearing problem, what exam should follow?
e. Whisper test
141. seseorang mengalami consciousness, tapi ada masa sadara diantaranya, masa tersebut adalah?
b. lucid interval
143. the doctor suspect peningkatan ICP, sign and symptom?
a. vertigo, headache,pupil edema, vomit
b. vomit, conscious turun, tachycardia, vertigo
c. papil edema, vertigo, vomit, conscious turun
d. headache, papil edema, vomit, tachcardi
e. headache, papil edema, vomit, consc turun
45 y.o male, 5 moths ago headache without fever, headache became worst, I month ago headache with vomit, for the lst 1 week decrase sensation over the left side of the body.
94. which of the following disease is the most likely suffer of the patient?
a.space occupying lesion
b. hemmorhagic stroke
c. ischemic stroke
144. 30 y.o male, was hit by car, he was mumble and when was stimulated by pain is eyes opened and hand withdrawal. Doctor suspect the patient was fracture in skull base in middle region. Which of the following sign is should be elicited?
a. bells palsy
b. raccoon eye
c. baltk sign
e. decrease of consciousness
1.3 y.o female thyroid surgery to papiloma carcinoma, structure yg impaired?
a.relax vocal cord
c. tense vocal cord
e.abduct vocal cord
43. evaluating molecular diagnostic, tech of blood, which is more efficient and reliable?
3.45 y.o wmen suffer numbness over her tip nose. Which nerve damage?
a.Opthalamic division CN V
b.maxillary div CN V
c.mandibulary div CN V
53. in schizophrenia, miningkatnya aktivitas dopaminergic. Which receptor activating of this neurotransmitter?
e.D5->modulate Ca channel
26.physisian perform exam:
-unable to speak/write
-can understand command
76.thrombo embolic stroke mostly caused by?
111.eccentric, isolated, lonely, social withdrawal, cold emotion, not interested in creating close relationship, no hallucination, no delusion: personality disorder?
26.the development “neurotic sign and symptom” is tied to certain condition, kondisi tersebut cirirnya dalah inner conflict between drive and fear that prevent drive discharge?
133.ADHD confirm diagnosis?
d.present only at school
e.present at least 2…………
96.yang sangat berhubungan dengan high ICP
a.left central CN 7
b.paresis CN 6 bilaterally
c.left central CN 12
e.brisk left fisiologis reflex
146.bayi 6 bulan, CP, delay motor development, primitive reflex masih ada. Clinical feature pda anak tersebut?
a.increase muscle tone
b.positive ATNR @ 4 months
c.decrease cognitive F(x) over time
e.increase head circumference first than poor growth
for question no 80 until 83, refer to the scenario below:
a 65 y.o lady, formal lecturer of university retired 6 years ago (one year before the retire age). She was brought to doctor by her daughter whith chief complain of memory impairment. The dourhter noticed that she has been forgetting her personal belongins and need to find them for the last 4 years. She left her bag at the aircraft 2 years ago. She mixed up the cell-phone number of her sons a year ago. Sometime she gave” big tips” to waiter in the restaiurant and cashier at beauty pallor. One year ago, she was very angry with grandson complains that cookies she made are not nice anymore.
80.which of the following is the most appropriate hypothesis for his condition at this age?
a.age associated memory impairment
b.mild cognitive impairment
e.normal sadness in elders
now she become irritable, sometimes she can not”keep in track” while talking during gathering with her group. She is not able to find her way home in her families street. Cooking is not interest to her. She was brought to specialist center. Her vital sign are normal wxcept her blood preasure 150/190 mmHg. Neurological exam reveal normal findings. Her routine lab test normal.the total score of mini mental state exam (MMSE) was 20: she didn’t know the exact date of the month, day of the week, level of the floor. She couldn’t recall the 3 unrelated words and had difficulties in performiong praxis tasks.
81.which of the following is the most likely diagnosed for her condition nor?
c.dementia with lewi’s body
d.dementia of alzaimer type
e.frontotemporal lobe dementia
82.based on current knowledge, what is the main neurotransmitter involved in the case below?
83.which of the following radio imaging findings that may support your diagnosis in the case below?
a.diffuse cortical atrophy
c.medial temporal lobe atrophy
d.basal ganglia trophy
84.25y.o mechanic of toyota service center came to neurologist with the chief complain difficulty in finding words to say after stroke 3 months ago. He still can understand confersation, he gives the right answer to questions even-thought he speak in short phrase and sometime in wrong spelling. He is totally independent in activities of daily living and still well engage in his job. Based on information above, which is the following is the most suitable hypothesis of his neurobehavioral complain?
85.22 y.o man got a traffic accident 1 hour before hospital addmission. He had a severe head trauma. In the E.R the doctor in charge found that his pupil was anisocor. The left pupil was smaller in diameter but still gave a light reflex. CT-scan showed a large epidural hemmorhage. Which of the following is the light reflex pathway?
a.afferent:CN 2 efferent: CN 3
b.afferent:CN 2 efferent:CN 4
c.afferent:cn3 efferent: cn 4
d.afferent: cn 3 efferent: cn 6
e.afferent: cn 4 efferent: cn 6
72.which of the following is the most likely caused?
a.rupture of aneurysma charcot’s bouchart
b.stenos of arteric
c.embolus from cardinal
d.rupture of bery aneurysma
e.embolus artery to artery
73.which of the following is th elocation of the vascular damage in this patient?
a.medial cerebral artery
d.system of circulus willisi
74.this patient is given mannitol 20%, which of the following is the most appropriate purpose?
a.decrease of hypertention
b.decrease of hypoglycemi
c.decrease of cerebral oedema
d.decrease of hyper lipidemia
e.decrease of hyper coagulatic
75.50 y.o woman has history ofhypertention, this problem increase intra cerberal bleeding, which of the following aneurysma is the most likely to abrupt?
a.charcol’s buchort aneurysm
76.thrombo embolic stroke,mostly cause by atheroma in?
a.anterior cerebelar artery
b.posterior cerebelar artery
for question no 77 and 78, refer to scenario below
50 y.o woman is diagnosed with cardio emboli stroke
77.which of the following is the most likely caused?
78.which of the following drug should be used for preventtion of reccurent above stroke?
79.which of the following is the most likely unmodifable risk factor stroke?
123.which of the following is most likely characteristic person prone of the disorder?
d.low self esteem
e.weak super ego
154.bayi berumur 2 thn hanya bisa mumble, belum bisa mengucapkan mama, perkembangan motorik lain baik.
45.a mental retarded female infant had alow set, malformation of ears, prominent of ociput, a chromosomal abnormality was suspected, which of the following likely diagnosed?
a.cri-du cat syndrome
48.cara memeriksa kongenital malformation diatas?
b.AFP pada maternal serum
c.AFP pad fetal serum
e.pemeriksaan mikroskopik pada cairan amnion
148. seorang anak 6 bulna menderitracerebral palsy, terdapat persisten primitive reflex dan delayed motor development, kemicterus adalah salah satu penyebaba CP. Temuan histologi?
b.basala gangalia abnormalities
40.female 45 y.o BPPV which structure is involved?
a.endolymph on S media
c.endolymph on s tympani
155.male 5 y.o baru bisa ngomong 1-2 kata, tidakm main dengan teman sebayanya…
Jawab: mental retard yaitu 10%
149.anak cerebral palsy yang keganggu awal
Jwb: poor head movement
157.2 y.o girl -> languane mildstone?
Jwb: snetense of 2-3 words
159. cerebral palsy tipe apa? Increase muscle tone di low extremities, slight increase muscle tone upper extremities, Baru berjalan umur 2,5 tahun.
175.organ that detect changing position of the head, ex head inturn?
a.oragan of corti
b.sacule and utricule
63.male 35 y.o mengalami dropping eyelid, kemudian ditreatment dengna tablet, tapi kemudian timbul diare, nausea dan flushing. Tablet tersebut?
144. 30 y.o male came to E.R, previously hit by car, he mumble inresponse to painful stimulate he open eyes and withdrawal of limbs. Doctor found fracture in skull base in medial fossa. Which of the following sign should be elicited
b.racoon eye’s sign
e.decrease of consciousness
194. CSF exam: gross CSF abnormal, cell count high, protein content high, sugar low. Diagnose?
164.70 y.o woman cant control her bladder, there is alome with a dimple at the lumbosacral. Milestone abnormal. What is the best radiology proceduret to confirm the diagnose above?
98.NE found horizontal nystagmus(fast commonent to the left and fatigue), no CN palsy, no limb weakness, no sensory disturbance, normal physiological reflex. Which of the folowing symptom is the most closly supported diagnosed of this patient?
b.no CN palsy
c.no limb weakness
d.no sensory disturbance
e.normal physiologicaL reflex
138.obat untuk autism?
90.occlusion at penetrating artery -> pure motor hemiparesis. Which caused it?
a.brain cortical infarction
22.headace, blurred vision, ada tumor supratentorial, yang mana yang rusak?
b.left optic tract
c.right optic tract
d. optic chiasm
32.in long term memory
a.changing action potential
b.changing signal transmission
d.changing neurotransmitter production
e.changing neurotransmitter secretion
82.neurotransmitter yang terikat?
10.left eye, drop eyelid, light reflex low, weakness adduksi, weakness to elevate. Yang rusak mana?
b…..left cerebral peduncel
20.sakit trus menarik tangan…….hal yang terjadi…
a.inhibisis eksitasi –flexor otot
b.eksitasi extensor – flexi
c.ekstensi bisep, inhibisi trisep
d.ekstensi trisep inhibet bicep
156.principle of development?
a.gross -> cephalocaudal
b.fine -> cephlalocaudal
c.secuence tiap anak beda
d.rate tiap anak beda
e.development mulai dari neonatus
174. distinguish peripheral and central vertigo
a.dix halpike’s test
162.child 6 y.o, problem in concentration, decrease school perfomance, aggressive, normal visual and hearing. Hypothesis?
179.what exam you should perform to see angle structure?
for no 117 and 118
Ms. G 18 y.o chief compain: choking, shortness of breath, papilation and pounding heart, trembeling , fear of dying
117.BP 130/80, HR 100x/min, RR 20/min, EKG normal, diagnosed panic disorder. The neuroanatomy that involved on her sign and symtom are
a.amygdala and hippocampus
b.prefrontal cortex and sensory association area
c.amygdala and prefrontal cortex
d.lybic system and sensory asiciation area
e.temporal cortex and limbic system
75. 50 years old woman has history of hypertension. This problem increases into cerebral bleeding. Which of the following aneurysma is the most likely to be abrupt?
a. Charcol’s Burchart aneurysm
b. Saccular aneurysm
c. Bery aneurysm
d. Mycotic aneurysm
e. Congenital aneurysm
52. Met. GABa…
a. Sintesis dari glutamate
b. Sintesis dari succinate
c. Katalise menjadi glutamine di…
d. Katalise menjadi glutamine di…
e. Katalise menjadi glutamare di…
54. Alzheimer -> v Ach, which one is true about this?
a. Synthesized by acetyl cholinesterase
b. Acetyl cholinesterase inhibitor augment transmission
c. Cortical nicotinic Ach receptor admit Ca2+
d. Nicotinic receptor at NMJ open K+ channels
e. Nicotinic receptor is implicated in memory process
136. Pervassive disorder yang lebih sering terjadi pada anak perempuan daripada anak laki-laki?
c. rett syndrome
d. disorganized pervassive disorder
e. pervassive disorder NOS
186. Symptom = ataxia, headache tumor di cerebellar vermis carrot structure, rossete form
c. tumor of choroid plexus
142. The doctor in charge performs light reflex exam to this patient. Which of following function of cranial and examined?
a. III IV VI
b. I II III
c. II III
d. V VII
e. I II VIII
179. What examination you should perform to see angle structure
a. slit lamp
c. direct fundoscopy
50. 3,5 kg baby delivered cesavean
100. Obat penyakit di atas (BPPV)
122. What defense mechanisme of MDD Introjection
88. Neurotrasmitter yang terlibat dalam cerebral edema saat head injury?
138. Obat untuk 60y disorder:
9. After resection of primary tongue tumor 72 years old man mengalami loss sensation in 2/3 anterior lidah, nerve mana yang kena?
80. Woman, memory impairment, forget belonging and need help to find her things, left her bag in aircraft, mixed up phone number, give big tip, get angry with her grandson who said that her cookies were not delicious anymore. Hypothesis?
132. (case di atasnya tentang anak MR, IQ=68) Kemampuannya sampai mana?
a. middleschool – jawaban yang benar
b. high school
182. psamoma body – meningioma
158. First step milestone development
a. head movement
c. sit up /straight back
e. sit before walk
Ms G, 189.0 chief complain chocking, shortness breathing, palpitation and pounding heart, trembling and rear of dying.
118. She experienced it when saw blood her mother reported that Ms G very fear of blood. Diagnosis is..
b. specific phobia
c. social phobia
e. nonspecified phobia
163. Can’t control bladder, infection UTI. Milestone dev normal. Diag?
a. spinal lymphema
b. spina bifida occulta
c. spina meningioma
71. Ada orang pingsan neck stiffness. Apa?
c. Subarachroid nemorhage
72. kok bisa gitu?
a. Nemorhage di court donchart
b. Nemorhage di Berry anearysm
139. A 5 year-old boy was bring to psychiatric by his parents at suggestion of his teachers. His teachers found that he cannot done any task, and he lari keliling2 kelas mengganggu temannya. Di rumah lebih aktif dari dua saudara perempuannya. (intinya ADHD)
Which of the following is the most effective drug for this boy?
115. soal cerita (lupa)
126. Development of “Neurotic sign & symptoms” Berhubungan dengan konflik internal antara drive and fear…. Deffense mechanism yang dipakai?
89. A 55 year-old woman has suffered from loss of consciousness during washing. After admitted to hospital, CT scan performed -> intercerebral hemorrhage.
Which of the following is the most possible cause of the result.
a. Diabetes melitus
c. Cardiac disease
102. He had experienced twitching 3 days ago but never visited a doctor. Which is the most suitable diagnosis?
70. Male patient, dry mouth, blurred vision after take drug, what drug?
120. …………….. diagnosed generalized anxiety disorder. What kind of the generation of adaptive response involved?
a. Cardiovascular & Ectodermal activity
b. Respiratory Psychopathology & Ectodermal avtivity
c. HPA Axis & CRH
d. HPA Axis & skeletomotor
e. HPA Axis & Cardiovascular activity
42. Young woman complain of sudden blurred vision with redness & severe pain in her left eye. There was also nausea & vomit, exam reveal hand movement vision, ciliary inject, corneal edema, middilated pupil, intra occular preasure 50 mmHg. What is the most likely diagnose:
a. acute angle clossure
b. primary open angle glausoma
c. central retinal vein occlusion
d. retinal detachment
e. retrobullar neuritis
79. A woman diagnosed having cardiac embolic stroke. Which is the following most likely unmodifiable risk factor?
a. diabetes melitus
d. cardiac disease
6. Young girl was spinning in the leftward directed on the playground when she suddenly stopped & felt. Which of the following mechanism first happened?
a. Cupula in right horizontal semi circular canal moved toward utricle
b. left horizontal
c. right vertical
d. right lateral
e. left lateral
28. 20 year old-man got head injury in an automobile accident. He was unconsciousness after head injury, which of teh following part of brain is affected?
a. left temporal
b. right temporal
c. left parietal
d. right parietal
e. right frontal
125. A young male is heavy smoker m.I after discharge from hospital…. Smoking again deffense mechanism…
100. treatment aleviate..
a. anti confulson
c. anti platelet
108. If the blood glucose 300 mg/dL. What is the diagnosis
c. parkinson disease
e. muscle disease
113. A 23 year old-girl dibawa ke emergency room karena suicidal. Dia sudah 3X melakukan percobaan suicide karena berantem sama boyfriend, kata si boyfriend, dia very impulsive, unstable mood, poor relationship. Psychiatric exam : feeling emptiness Borderline personality disorder
131. Perempuan berusia 11 tahun, IQ = 68. Diagnosis
a. Borderline mental retardation
b. mild mental retardation
c. moderate mental retardation
d. severe mental retardation
e. profound mental retardation
69. Lelaki 67 tahun, tremor, difficult initiate movement. Arm—spasm. Doctor prescribe obat. MOA obatnya:
a. adrenergic agonist
b. serotonic agonist
c. biradykinin agonist
d. acetyl choline antagonist
e. dopamine choline antagonist
46. Kadang klasifikasi tidak terjadi. Ada juga yang di ocipital bone dan otak akan herniasi ke feromone magnum. Apa namanya?
22. 37 year old-man present with headache with increase in frequency. He also complained about vision blurrring. MRI revealed soft tissue mass on suprasellar extension
23. What other complaint may also revealed?
a. ipsilateral blindness
b. homonymous hemianopsia
c. Homonymous contralateral hemianopsia
d. Heteronymous bitemporal hemianopsia
e. Heteronymous binasal hemianopsia
53. Barbiturates ?
a. Safer than benzodiazepines
b. less selective than benzodiazepines
c. mengikat GBA reseptor yang sama dengan benzodiazepines
d. frekuensi tinggi dan terbukanya Cl- channel
e. Chronic use menyebabkan drug hangover
116. Prompt treatment?
c. Antagonis opiate
d. Symptomatic treatment
134. Develop from ADHD
a. mental retardation
c. conduct disorder
d. autistic disorder
e. eating disorder
61. A 23 year old unconscious women was brought to ER. Physical examination revealed hypotension, slow breath (10X/min), myosis and increase of bowel sound.
Which of the following is the most CORRECT condition she has?
a. Benzodiazepine withdrawal syndrome
b. Opiate withdrawal syndrome
c. Benzodiazepine overdose
d. Opiate overdose
e. Morphine overdose
111. A 30 year old man, unmanned, lonely, unsociable, social withdrawal, prefer playing computer in his bedroom, has a few friend, has no girlfriend, no haluscination, no delusion.
a. Schizotypal personality disorder
b. Paranoid personality disorder
c. Schizoid personality disorder
d. Avoidant personality disorder
e. Borderline personality disorder
97. Drug used to treat edema in impact stroke?
b. Manittol 20%
d. NaCl 0,9 mL
e. Lactate ringer
147. As non-progressive brain disease, CP child has brain insult on….
d. During brain development
e. After brain maturation
25. Lelaki 50 tahun kecelakaan dibawa ke ER.
Left examinatio, pupilary constrict, yang kanan dilatasi. CN yang kena?
a. left optic N
b. Right optic N
c. Left Oceulan N
d. Right Oceulan N
e. Trochleon N kiri
75. Lelaki 59 tahun lost unconscious. Diketahui : Intracerebral remorhage
Aneurysm yang rupture
a. Chariot aneurysm
b. Bery’s aneurysm
c. Saceute aneurysm
d. Myrotic aneurysm
e. Congenital aneurysm
87. Medical appropriate for anti edema?
a. Glicerol 10 %
b. Mannitol 20 %
c. High dose dekamethasone
d. NaCl 0.9 %
e. Ringer lactate
137. Distinguish expression language disorder and autistid disorder?
a. Delayed speech
c. Normal Hearing test
d. Overly excited
e. Impair social interact
Jumat, 10 Juli 2009
129.which of the following disorder is the most common mental disorder diagnosed by liaison psychiatrist in general hospital?
Diposkan oleh superstar2007 di 05.31