1. Stigma against PLWHAs is…
A. Discrediting someone due to his HIV positive status
B. Referred to specific behavior against PLWHAs
C. Experienced only by HIV positive person
D. One of the many causes of violation
2. Discrimination against PLWHA patient…
A. Experinced by only confined HIV positive patients
B. Denial or restriction of the rights of a person
C. Complete denial of the rights of a person
D. Never documented in legal papers
E. Referred to attitude
3. Confidentiality important for STI. unlikely to be cause of importance of confidentiality
a)critical to strategy encourage mass behaviour arrange
b) crucial to creation of context ...
c) to hide someone moralistic attitude to his/her partner
d) critical to encourage people to come forward to testify & counseling
e) reflect for integrity & privacy
9. Discrimination for ODHA in hospital. One of discrimination considered as ethical is
a) place patients w/ low cd4 in separate room
b) gossiping about the patient
c) wearing gloves when measure BP
d) put HIV+ label on top of the file e)charging HIV patients with higher fee
15. Why is the patient consider refused category in aesthetic surgery?
A. In a middle life crisis
B. Distorted body image
C. Mental illness
D. Minor cosmetic problem
E. Repetitive surgery
17. Woman, 55 y.o. hyperpigmentation and want to look younger like 25 y.o. What should thye doctor do?
19. Why beauty is important?
21. What is ethics in plastic surgery…
A. Study standard behavior
B. Study behavior of professional doctor
C. Disclipine teach how to manage difficult case
D. Study empirical guide to make decision
E. Study principles and process in determining good and bad behavior
23. How could we develop a professional character?
A. By studying medical discipline and practice
B. By understanding professional ethics
C. By learning professional principles
D. By applying professional codes
E. By shaping our medical norm
25. pentingnya waste management dalam dentistry... c) mencegah penyebaran infeksi ke community
27. Least likely possible in cross contamination…
A. Patient to patient
B. Patient to dental team
C. Dental team to patient
D. Instrument to patient
E. Dental office to community
28. Asepsis protocol after patient treatment means?
31. Ethical principles of organization must include all the followings : aspirational, educational, regulatory. Which of the following combining its principle with explicit guidelines can assist in decision making?
34. Most effective ways to reducing dose of microorganism in infection control in dental practice
B. Hand washing
C. Office control
D. Increase body resistance
35. What is the goal of infection control?
A. Complete killing of all germs / microbial life on the items being processed
B. Instruments cleaning and sterilization
C. Reduce the dose of microorganism
D. Surface precleaning (disinfectant)
37. What type of waste is capable in causing infectious disease?
A. Contaminated waste
B. Hazardous waste
C. Infectious waste
D. Medical waste
E. Toxic waste
Sabtu, 28 November 2009
1. Stigma against PLWHAs is…
Diposkan oleh superstar2007 di 06.56